I came across a similar recipe to this one when I was trying to find a useful way of using leftover quinoa. I was lucky enough to have all of these ingredients around the house and came up with this recipe, inspired by the curvy carrot. I made three batches of this until I perfected it and this is what worked the best. This is a quick recipe that can be used for canapes, cocktail parties and perfect for lunches.
– 2 Cups Cooked quinoa
– 4 large eggs
– 3 carrots, shredded finely
– 1 and 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
– 1 medium shallot
– 1 zucchini, shredded and juice squeezed out
– 3 cloves garlic, crushed
– 1 lemon
– 2 tablespoon of ginger, crushed
– 2 tablespoons coconut flour
– 6 ounces vintage chedder cheese
– handful of corriander
– Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Lets do this:
1. Preheat the oven to 176C degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients together, using a spoon to carefully mix together.
3. Using a spoon, place a spoonful of the mix into small size muffin tin, ensuring that it is firmly packed.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
5. Can be served with Sweet chili sauce.