Coconut + Banana + Chia + LSA muffins = Gluten Free Goodness
I found the basics of this recipe online by “thevibrantfamily”, I have made these muffins over a dozen times and each time I change the ingredients to mix it up, now that I have perfected it I want to share it. This is a very healthy snack or even a quick breakfast.
– 6 eggs
– 1/3 cup coconut milk (best canned)
– 1 tablespoon of Agave Nectar or maple syrup (optional)
– pinch of salt
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup coconut oil or chia oil
– 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 1/4 LSA (Linseed, Sunflower and Almond)
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 cup very ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
– 1/2 cup chia seeds
Lets do this:
– Most importly Pre-heat the oven to 190.5 C
– Combine all the wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined; the eggs, coconut milk, agave nectar, sea salt and the vanilla.
– Then sift coconut flour, baking soda, LSA until all ingredients are mixed, then add the melted coconut oil, banana and the chia seeds until fully combined.
– Prepare the muffin try with coconut oil and level scoop each muffin cup. Bake muffins for 20 minutes or until the muffins spring back, once baked let them cool for 10 minutes.